Comentários (1)

1 ZlatkoBG comentou às Link permanente

For a layman like me ERAT is just one of the many unknown acronyms. Attempt to google it all across ibm.com was producing the same sentence over and over again, "ERAT on Power is a first level ..."
Luckily broadening the reach outside IBM helped to hit a Sony page about the PPE (Power Processing Element) on Cell processors. There the acronym translates as Effective-to-Real-Address Translation. 95% of my gratitude is rightfully owned by Scott for this succint explanation of the memory management on Power but the remaining 5% go to Sony for helping me to understand an IBM technology.

Incluir um Comentário Incluir um Comentário