- Remove data-related bottlenecks
- Simplify data management at scale
- Empower global collaboration
- Manage the full data lifecycle cost effectively
- Ensure end-to-end data availability, reliability, and integrity
DinoQuintero 2700050KT5 Tags:  system windows computing storage gpfs ibm aix file linux platform 1,906 Views
IBM GPFS provides fast data access and simple, cost effective data management. IBM GPFS can help:
For more information, refer to the website: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/technicalcomputing/platformcomputing/products/gpfs/
5 puntos que usted debe saber acerca de IBM Power Systems
1. Power Systems estan disenados para Big Data con innovaciones enfocadas a ayudar y optimizar analitica.
2. Power Systems ayuda a economizar sus presupuestos con soluciones para cloud y provee la habilidad de escalar y aumentar proporcionalmente la capacidad con seguridad como parte fundamental de la solucion.
3. Power Systems, como parte de una plataforma abierta, esta en el corazon de la fundacion OpenPower.
4. Power Systems estan revolucionando el desarrollo y distribucion de nueva tecnologia.
5. IBM Power Systems anuncia el procesador POWER8 y su arquitectura destinada para ayudar a manejar demandas de datos en los clouds.
Para informacion y punto de referencia acerca de IBM Power Systems, vea la siquiente pagina de Internet:
5 Things You Should Know about IBM BLU Acceleration Solution - Power Systems Edition:
For more information, refer to http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/solutions/analytics/aix-editions/db2-blu.html
DinoQuintero 2700050KT5 Tags:  systems gpfs bluegene hpc power system ibm x technical computing 1,263 Views
5 Things You Should Know About IBM HPC Central
1. Delivers information on how to start to learn about IBM High Performance Computing (HPC)
2. Contains technical documentation on IBM High Performance Computing (HPC) hardware and software solutions
3. Provides information on best practices in particular on Cluster administration best practices
4. Direct channel to provide feedback, and receive feedback on technical computing topics
5. Focuses on IBM High Performance Computing (HPC) announcements, how-to details, and special information for anyone involved with IBM Technical Computing
The High Performance Computing (HPC) Central is a joint IBM/Customer accessible and editable forum to provide improved HPC technical communications. To access this site, refer to the following website:
IBM Platform Computing Cloud Service offers:
To understand more about this offering and its capabilities, refer to the IBM Platform Computing Cloud Service narrated demonstration by Gord Sissons at:
For more details on IBM Platform Computing Cloud Service, follow the blog by Gord Sissons (Tapping the cloud with IBM Platform Computing) at:
For additional information on IBM Platform Computing Cloud Service and many other solutions, refer to the following website:
5 Things You Should Know about IBM Platform HPC:
1. IBM Platform HPC is an easy to use, comprehensive cluster management software for technical computing clusters
2. IBM Platform HPC runs on a variety of hardware and operating environments
3. IBM Platform HPC helps improve application performance by intelligently scheduling resources based on workload characteristics
4. IBM Platform HPC for System x V4.1.1 is compatible with most cluster technologies. Compatibility is limited by the operating systems supported.
5. IBM GPFS can also be deployed with IBM Platform HPC to deliver improved file system performance for technical computing applications running on distributed parallel file systems
For more detailed information on IBM Platform Computing solutions including IBM Platform HPC, refer to:
5 Things you should know about IBM Power Systems
1. Power Systems are designed for Big Data with innovation that optimizes analytics performance.
2. Power Systems help provide cloud economics and the ability to scale out or scale up with security built into the foundation.
3. Power Systems, as an open server platform, is at the heart of the OpenPOWER Foundation.
4. Power Systems are revolutionizing the development and delivery of new technology.
5. IBM Power Systems introduces the IBM POWER8 processor and architecture to help handle bigger data demands in the cloud.
For additional information about IBM Power Systems, refer to the following website:
DinoQuintero 2700050KT5 Tags:  scale system aix gpfs linux ibm windows spectrum file 2 Comments 1,705 Views
5 things you should know about IBM Spectrum Scale (formerly GPFS)
For more information, refer to the IBM Spectrum Scale website at: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/storage/spectrum/scale/.
5 Things You Should Know about the IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for AIX Solution
For more information, refer to the IBM the IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for AIX website at: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/availability/aix/index.html.
5 Things you should know about the IBM Software Defined Environment (SDE)
1. SDE helps enable your organization to deliver IT services in the most efficient and productive way possible.
2. SDE combines compute, network, management, and storage resources and optimizes these resources efficiently.
3. SDE is the next generation of agile and optimized information technology.
4. SDE embraces open industry standards to foster freedom of choice and to help protect investments.
5. SDE leverages IBM Platform Resource Scheduler derived from IBM Platform Computing for dynamic resource management.
For additional information about the IBM Software Defined Environment, and to learn more about it, refer to the following website: