Here are ten ways that Platform Computing software can help you do more with less:
- Running applications more efficiently.
- Sharing infrastructure more liberally.
- Harvesting idle compute cycles.
- Accelerating application development and deployment.
- Avoid storage costs due to avoidable data replication.
- Improving availability and guaranteeing SLAs.
- Slowing the rate of infrastructure growth.
- Reducing management and personnel costs.
- Decreasing training and support costs.
- Avoiding hidden or unexpected costs.
For more details on how IBM Platform Computing software can help you reduce costs, refer to the blog by Gord Sissons on this topic at: