- Infrastructure planning and considerations
- Management and maintenance
- Information lifecycle management (ILM)
- Active File Management (AFM)
- Backup and disaster recovery using IBM Spectrum Scale
- Problem determination
- Recovery of the IBM Spectrum Scale file system configuration
- How to obtain an IBM Spectrum Scale trial version
Note: This edition applies to IBM Spectrum Scale (formerly GPFS) v184.108.40.206 (TL1), SLES 11 SP2, SLES11 SP3, RHEL ppc64 6.5, AIX 7.1 TL3, Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 Server, Client and Storage Agent (LAN-free), Tivoli Storage Manager for Space Management 7.1.1, and TSM for Space Management (HSM) 7.1.1.
This publication can be downloaded at the following website:
Note: This book has not been updated. This book has been placed online once again as it contains useful and still applicable concepts.
Although this publication is not at the latest Spectrum Scale releases, the book describes concepts which are still applicable to later releases of the solution. However, for the latest information about the the solution, including its latest releases, visit the IBM Knowledge Center for IBM Spectrum Scale at the following website: