The residency team is pleased to announce the draft release of the IBM Redbooks publication: Implementation Best Practices for DB2 BLU Acceleration with SAP BW on IBM POWER Systems, SG24-8258. The topics described in this publication are as follows:
- Introducing SAP Business Warehouse with DB2 BLU
- Requirements for a SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (SAP BW) environment
- Optimizing IBM Power Systems for SAP BW using IBM DB2 BLU
- SAP BW landscape scenario with DB2 BLU Acceleration
- Adding DB2 Near-Line Storage (NLS) to archive cold temperature SAP BW data
The draft publication can be downloaded at the following website:
The residency team encourages the readers to send us feedback.
Keep tune to http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/ under the Residencies Tab for upcoming IBM ITSO residency announcements utilizing the latest IBM Technologies.
For additional information about IBM BLU Acceleration Technology, refer to the following website: