Good morning IBM Redbooks readers and followers. I hope all your endeavors are going well, and I wish you success closing the first quarter of 2018.
In 2018, I am looking forward to delivering an updated technical publication on IBM high-performance computing leveraging the IBM Redbooks residency program. Over the last five years, my teams have delivered information about IBM high-performance computing solutions by way of the following publications:
- IBM Power Systems 775 for AIX and Linux HPC Solution, SG24-8003 http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg248003.html?Open
- Implementing an IBM High-Performance Computing Solution on IBM POWER8, SG24-8263 http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg248263.html?Open
- NVIDIA CUDA on IBM POWER8: Technical Overview, Software Installation, and Application, REDP-5169 http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/redp5169.html?Open
- Implementing an IBM High-Performance Computing Solution on IBM Power System S822LC, SG24-8280 http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg248280.html?Open
- POWER8 High-performance Computing Guide IBM Power System S822LC (8335-GTB) Edition, SG24-8371 http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg248371.html?Open
High-performance computing has become a synonym solution to many clients, and lately many commercial or technical computing client have implemented some sort of high-performance computing cluster in their data center as they look to bring in clusters with faster processors (CPU) and combining them with fast GPUs to offload applications and improve time to market with their products.
IBM high-performance computing solutions combines the best of IBM hardware, software, file system, tools, open source components, networking, and others to bring to you a robust solution to help you solve challenging business problems.
I encourage you to look at the upcoming Implementing an IBM High Performance Computing (HPC) Cluster Solution on IBM Power System AC922 residency (http://w3.itso.ibm.com/residencies/PW-8401-R01) and submit your nomination. Your participation is important to the success of IBM Redbooks. Moreover, if you cannot submit your nomination, send me feedback on what you want to see within the final publication.
If you have not yet signed up to receive the IBM Redbooks newsletter with information on the latest publications, blogs, videos, and more, see the following website: https://ibm.co/2pmD9Sb.
For information about the latest IBM Redbooks publications, residencies, and workshops refer to the following website: www.ibm.com/redbooks.
Have a wonderful day, great weekend, and happy reading.
IBM Redbooks Enterprise Solutions Project Leader