5 Things you should know about the IBM Software Defined Environment (SDE)
1. SDE helps enable your organization to deliver IT services in the most efficient and productive way possible.
2. SDE combines compute, network, management, and storage resources and optimizes these resources efficiently.
3. SDE is the next generation of agile and optimized information technology.
4. SDE embraces open industry standards to foster freedom of choice and to help protect investments.
5. SDE leverages IBM Platform Resource Scheduler derived from IBM Platform Computing for dynamic resource management.
For additional information about the IBM Software Defined Environment, and to learn more about it, refer to the following website: