Dino Quintero's Redbooks Blog
DinoQuintero 2700050KT5 Tags:  system ibm gpfs hpc technical systems computing power x bluegene 8,442 Views
5 Things You Should Know About IBM HPC Central
1. Delivers information on how to start to learn about IBM High Performance Computing (HPC)
2. Contains technical documentation on IBM High Performance Computing (HPC) hardware and software solutions
3. Provides information on best practices in particular on Cluster administration best practices
4. Direct channel to provide feedback, and receive feedback on technical computing topics
5. Focuses on IBM High Performance Computing (HPC) announcements, how-to details, and special information for anyone involved with IBM Technical Computing
The High Performance Computing (HPC) Central is a joint IBM/Customer accessible and editable forum to provide improved HPC technical communications. To access this site, refer to the following website:
I have a few question to help me influence and steer the residency team for the upcoming IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for AIX residency.
1. What are the challenging your customer face?
2. What are the gaps in technical content which can be developed during the residency?
3. Where can we make a big bang during this residency?
From a business perspective, field perspective? Your perspective! What is missing? gap?
Please let me know your comments so I can relay the message to the residency team.