This is article is 03rd entry of PMI PMP Exam Preparation Tutorials PMBOK Guide 5th Edition, by Aditya Chinni.
This article provides checklists or must know concepts of PMP Fundamentals. You should know definitions of all of these entries. I will be talking most of these definitions in my FREE PMP Webinars on Tuesdays or follow these tutorials.
Below is the list of questions you should know to master project basics along with article numbers.
- What is a Project?
- What is project management?
- Define the role of a project manager?
- What is a project team? Define and list the roles in a project team?
- Who are project stakeholders?
- What is a project governance?
- Define the project life cycle?
- What are project phases?
- Differentiate between Project and Product?
- What is an operation? Define the relationship between projects and operations?
- What is a Program?
- What is a Portfolio?
- What is a Project Management Office (PMO)?
- Define the relationship between Portfolio, Program, and Projects?
- What is an Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)?