Setting up Mail Onboarding Manager (MOM) for migration from Domino (hybrid configuration)
Chad Scott 110000E1UB Comments (2) Visits (7197)
In a prior entry we looked at setting up the Mail Onboarding Manager (MOM) client for migrating from on-prem Exchange server to a hosted-only organization. Today we'll review the steps needed to configure MOM for migrating from an on-prem Domino server to a hybrid organization.
1. Log into the service as the admin user for your organization.
2. Click your profile picture and select Downloads and Setup.
3. Click View available software under the Software Download for IBM Notes Client... link.
4. Search for "Mail Onboarding Manager."
5. Download the latest available package.
6. Launch the installer and choose your language.
7. Click Next, accept the license agreement, and click Next again.
8. Enter the install location and click Next.
9. Select your cloud data center and click Next.
10. Click Install.
11. Confirm successful installation and click Finish.
12. Open a browser and connect to http
13. Log into MOM using the same admin credentials you use to access the service.
14. Enter the connection info to access your on-prem Domino server and click OK.
15. Browse to the on-prem Domino server ID and supply its password. If the server ID has no password (normal case), leave the password field blank. Click OK.
16. Confirm the installation options and click OK.
17. Confirm you see a green check indicating the installation is complete.
18. Click Get Started and optionally take the tour of MOM features (highly recommended!).