It's that time again. Every year, IBM hosts the "System Storage Technical University". I have been going to these since they first started in the 1990s. This time we are at the lovely [Hilton Orlando] in Orlando, Florida.
For those who want to relive past events, here are my blog posts from this event in 2010:
- [Day 1 - Intro] with recap for events 2007 through 2009
- [Day 1 - Keynote sessions]
- [Day 2 - More Keynote sessions]
- [Day 2 - Green Data Center]
- [Day 3 - My other two sessions], Tivoli Storage Productivity Center, and Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- [Day 3 - XIV Sessions]
- [Day 4 - Storage Free-for-All]
- [Day 5 - Grid, SOA, and Cloud Computing]
- [Day 5 - The New zEnterprise]
The list of sessions that I will be presenting this week were detailed last month in my post [Don't Miss IBM Storage Technical University 2011].
As was the case last year, IBM once again will run this conference alongside the [IBM System x Technical University] the same week, in the same hotel. This allows attendees to cross over to the other side to see a few sessions of the other conference. I took advantage of this last year, and plan to do so again this year as well!
For those on Twitter, you can follow my tweets at [@az990tony] or search on the hash tag #ibmtechu.