- Top Management commitment: Top level managers and executives need to understand and support open technology like Lotus Connections.
- Supervisor and front-line manager involvement: As an important communication channel between employees and management, managers should be involved and should be recognized along with contributing employees.
- Suggestion and feedback: Employees must have a mechanism to provide feedback in order to evolve the technology.
- Limitless: Employees need to feel openness with the solution and never limited by technology.
- Training: While Lotus Connections is not a complex technology, employees need to have the training material to be educated on the power of the technology.
IBM Premium Service Manager/IT Specialist
Lotus, Portal, and Collaboration Software