This complete knowledge package will "explode" your ability to build a WSDM interface
What's an "infobomb"?
infobomb \en 'foh bahmb\ n 1 : a method of delivering "spin" developed by major "news" agencies; 2 : a way to deliver packaged
information with all the knowledge needed to successfully perform a task
This particular "bomb" is targeted at helping you wipe out any challenges and impediments to building an (or several) effective WSDM interfaces, one of the gateways to autonomic resource management and problem determination. You can learn:
- How to craft a WSDM interface:
- "Create a WSDM interface for an HTTP server using Apache Muse" shows you how to build the interface manually.
- "Create a WSDM endpoint using the Eclipse TPTP Build to Manage tooling" shows you how to build the interface with tooling templates.
- "Putting Muse and Eclipse TPTP WSDM tools to work" (March 13) shows you how to install/configure the tooling to build WDSM interfaces.
- How to plan to build WSDM interfaces:
- What to do if you get stuck in the process:
- Where to get your tooling (you have to read the articles to discover the role of each technology -- your particular setup won't need all of these):