A Message from your Informix Marketing Team
Welcome to the April edition of the “Informix Round-Up” newsletter. The newsletter is designed to keep you up to date on all of the latest Informix news. It was exciting week for many Informix clients and Business Partners at the IIUG Conference in San Diego, CA! This was the biggest event for Informix and was focused heavily on Informix 12.1, our newest Informix release. It was a great opportunity for many Informix users to talk with Informix experts and learn about the new features and capabilities of Informix 12.1. If you wish to learn more about the presentations that were made at IIUG, make sure to go to www.iiug.org. You can also take a look at some of the exciting moments captured during the conference at http://www.facebook.com/IBM.Informix/photos_stream. There is some exciting momentum happening in the Informix community!
Highlight of the month
- Informix 12.1 Roadshows : Make sure to register for one of the no-charge technical events designed to give you insight into IBM Informix 12.1 technology that solves some of the toughest business problems in the world today. Register today!
IBM Data Magazine
- Informix 12.1: A Paradigm Shift in Thinking about Database Queries – Read about the game-changing new grid queries feature in Informix 12.1: In grid queries, you don’t have to know the database or the server where the data resides. The tables, databases, and servers just have to be defined as part of the same grid. Read the complete article here.
- Double Software Value Incentive (SVI) for Selling Selected IBM Software: IBM Business Partners can earn incremental SVI (Software Value Incentive) fees when they close deals in Q2 2013 that include eligible new licenses for selected IBM products. The Double SVI incentive offers IBM Business Partners that are approved in SVI (selected product groups), the opportunity to earn double SVI fees when they register and sell a qualifying new license sale. This incentive is effective upon formal announcement in your country. Read more here.
- Using IBM’s Deep Embed Strategy to Increase Your Profits: This web cast is for every IBM Business Partner with a solution that would benefit from Information Management software integrated into their solution. Learn how to increase profits when IBM Information Management software is shipped with your solution every time. Watch the recording today.
Business Partner Resources
- Informix Quick Reference Tool for BPs
- IBM Co-Marketing Center Tool
- Information Management Solution Portal
Business Partner Programs
Informix in Social Media
This Newsletter is produced by :
Louis T. Cherian
Product Marketing Manager, IBM Informix