New features in IBM MDM v11.5:
- Management of MDM hierarchies and relationships in Stewardship Center; increases the governance capabilities of MDM data.
- Easier deployment on SoftLayer; pure application patterns enable deployment of new MDM instances in minutes.
- Easier integration to cloud applications; MDM Cloud connector integrates cloud applications with on-premises MDM.
- Complete view of products through Product 360 solution; provides for the most complete master view of product data across the enterprise.
- Streamlined installation; installation process and new web and console modes simplifies installation on platforms without GUI.
- Clinical Hub query builder for Healthcare; builds queries that combine different clinical and demographic criteria and conditions.
- Broader platform choices for InfoSphere Big Match for Hadoop; support added for IBM Open Platform with Apache Hadoop and Hortonworks Data Platform.
- Rich media, digital asset management solution enables effective digital asset management
With key investments in Big Data integration that now support Hortonworks, IBM Open Platform and Apache Hadoop the “Big Match” offering stands to garner the attention of new clients who are less bound to an “All Blue” architecture. Cloud integration through the IBM Cloud Connector streamlines the process of getting MDM to participate in the cloud, while still providing secure access to approved users. Even the announcement of IBM SoftLayer support means that standing up a new environment can be done in minutes instead of days. All of these elements combined make IBM MDM v11.5 the most complete MDM solution to date.