- Apache Kafka enablement
To set the stage for better integration with other products and solutions, the Version 184.108.40.206 release enables InfoSphere MDM to use Apache Kafka for notifications. InfoSphere MDM now includes a Kafka enabled notification channel in parallel to the existing JMSChannel. You can leverage the Kafka channel for System Activity Monitoring (SAM).
In addition, InfoSphere MDM now includes Kafka based stream flows that can publish data in and out of InfoSphere MDM, leveraging the existing Adaptive Services Interface (ASI) for transformation of data. These stream flows are assembled using Kafka Database Connector, Kafka Entity Change listener, and a set of Kafka stream processors.
- IBM Stewardship Center: Stewardship Physical MDM dashboard improvements
- With this release, the IBM Stewardship Center provides significant improvements to the way you view Person and Organization records. The comprehensive new Overview screens enable operational MDM data stewards to more quickly understand the most relevant aspects of a party record in a visually appealing summary. From the Overview screens, you can easily navigate to the detailed entity information that you need the most. The summary view contains:
- Key demographic information, with direct links to edit screens
- Alerts associated with the party record
- An enhanced relationship exploration map to enable seamless understanding of the party's importance and relationships across multiple domains
- An interaction history tracker to provide insight into a party's customer status and sentiment
- Social media integration with Twitter to deliver an immediate understanding of the party's current interests
- Party contact preferences
- A list of pending stewardship tasks related to the record
- An interactive map showing the party's primary address location
In addition to the new Overview screens, this release also includes performance improvements when navigating between search and edit pages within the Stewardship Physical MDM dashboard.
- Installation enhancements
In InfoSphere MDM Version 220.127.116.11, the product installation has been enhanced to support Apache Kafka feature deployment.
The InfoSphere MDM deployment and runtime have now fully removed the need for DataDirect JDBC Driver. As a result of this change, the InfoSphere MDM Web Reports user interface now uses the native JDBC Driver.
- Updates to system requirements
InfoSphere MDM V18.104.22.168 feature pack release
madavid 270001CJGW 2,138 Views