Wednesday, November 7th at 11am ET.
Join myself and Chris Gruber (Technical Manager, Developer Initiatives for IBM Data Servers-DB2 and Informix) as we share our thoughts and insight into the new DB2 for LUW 9.5 release and the new IBM Data Studio.
During the webcast we will cover the latest in:
- Database developer tools for stored procedures, query management (SQL and XQuery), web services, and Java data access frameworks - IBM Data Studio
- New DB2 server features to reduce development cycles and improve application performance
- enhance XML applications with in-place document updates
- trusted context support for improved security and increased performance
- enhanced drivers for all programming languages including JDBC 4.0 compliancy, Python drivers, updated Ruby and Rails drivers and PHP
- SQL enhancements to improve developer productivity and deliver on improved database application portability
We will have our hands full to deliver all of this within an hour. Join us and let's discuss how you can put the new tools and DB2 LUW 9.5 to work for you.
Register for the webcast.