Here are some tips on how to get yourself updated on the latest news from InfoSphere Information Server
You can check for technotes, patches and fix packs on Fix Central: http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/
Go to Select product tab
Product group >> Information Management
Select from Information Management >> InfoSphere Information Server
Installed Version >> Chose the version you are currently using
Platform >> Chose you Operational System or check All
Click on continue.
You will get to Identify fixes window. On this window, you can browse and search for fixes and tips.
Other good tips are to use
- IBM Eletronic Support: http://www.ibm.com/support/electronicsupport/preventproblem.html
- IBM My Notifications: http://www.ibm.com/support/mynotifications
- Software Support life cycle: http://www.ibm.com/software/support/lifecycle/
Go to Information Management >> Search for InfoSphere Information Server
- IEA: http://www.ibm.com/software/info/education/assistant/
- InfoSphere Information Server: http://ibm.com/software/data/infosphere/support/info-server/