Information on Demand 2011 is in full swing! Here are a few key observations from our team on-site at the event and our team watching the event from our IBM offices!
- The Support, Services, and Education Hub has been busy throughout the event and is in a great location right behind the IBM Watson pedestal! Attached are photos of the Support part of the Hub as they got ready for today's rush! If you are at the event, visit the Hub in the EXPO, pedestal 625.
- Demos, demos, demos! The Support Hub has been showing tons of demos of all of our eSupport tools and resources. The most popular demos have been (drumroll please!) fix downloads and the Service Request tool! To view demos from home, check out the IBM Electronic Support Channel on YouTube.
- Valuable conversation -- the team at the Hub have reported that there is a ton of conversation happening at the Hub and in the AVP Lounge (EXPO space 431).
- Getting social -- it looks like many clients and IBMers are attending the event from home through the LiveStream site and social media. According to a Twitter post during today's general session there have been 3K tweets, the LinkedIn Group has doubled in membership, and the Livestream audience up 200% -- WOW! Speaking of getting social, have you followed us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook yet?
- Our Support Leaders have reported back through Facebook -- there has been plenty of information sharing at client meetings and at the Customer Advisory Council meetings for DB2 and Informix held on Saturday with a focus on Web, Electronic, and Chat support channels. There was a full house at the Business Partner Summit on Saturday. Become a fan of IM Support on Facebook to stay on top of the conference updates this week, and general Support updates and information once the conference wraps.
Let's keep the momentum going throughout this awesome week at IOD! If you are at the event, come and talk to Support (EXPO 625) and AVP (EXPO 431). If you are at home, connect with us through Twitter, Facebook, or this blog! #iod11