IOD 2012 is now just around the corner! If you haven’t registered yet for this year’s conference, you can do so by clicking here. And once you’re registered, get ready to Think BIG!
As always, IBM Software Subscription & Support and the Accelerated Value Program will be at the event and ready to meet with you. Here are ways to connect with us at the event:
Subscription & Support: Renew, Recharge, Resolve… RESTORED
Discover how you can get even more value from your software investment through Subscription & Support (S&S). By consistently renewing S&S, you will be able to recharge with the latest software upgrades and fixes and resolve issues quickly through our award-winning Support Portal. Here are a few of the ways to connect with S&S at IOD 2012:
- Visit EXPO Booth #832 to:
- Talk with our S&S experts about how you can become restored and ready to maximize the value of your software investment
- View demos of the IBM Support Portal, learn about IBM Electronic Support Tools, and get tips and tricks from our experts
- Pick up your pedometer to track your steps at IOD and learn key S&S steps to success
- Learn how S&S maximizes your software ROI by talking with our S&S Leaders at the Birds of a Feather luncheon "The Value of IBM Subscription & Support" (1873B) on Wednesday October 24 from 1:15-2:15pm
- For InfoSphere Guardium clients, find out how to take control of your Appliance and protect your enterprise data. Plan to attend:
- Birds of a Feather session "Protecting Enterprise Data with InfoSphere Guardium" (3900B) on Monday October 22
- Breakout session "Take Control of Your IBM InfoSphere Guardium Appliance: Effective Self Monitoring and System Tuning" (2974A) on Thursday October 25.
Accelerated Value Program: Proactive, Preventive, Personalized… PREPARED
Are you prepared for technology changes, system additions, and unplanned events? Proactive preventive & personalized assistance from the Accelerated Value Program can help make you PREPARED. Come by the AVP Red Carpet Lounge and talk to an AVP expert about how we can help. Current AVP customers are invited to stop by the Lounge anytime to take a break from the conference with a cup of coffee or to chat with your peers.
- Sunday 6pm-8pm
- Monday 8am-7pm
- Tuesday 8am-7pm
- Wednesday 8am-3:30pm
Hope to see you at IOD 2012!