100 Tech Tips #69: Steps to find old PMRs from Support Service Request System
IMLillianLei 120000CR7P Visits (4591)
Only the named callers can see PMRs for their company; basic callers can only see PMRs they have opened. Nobody else can see their PMRs and they cannot see anything else.
If you are the named caller, to find all of your Service Requests (PMRs) for your company, please follow these steps:
1. Log into SR - http
2. Select the "Search service requests" link from the left nav menu.
3. Choose the radio button for "Search all service requests", (select customer number if applicable).
4. Check the "Include archived service requests" box.
Please note - searching the archive adds significant time to the search.
5. Select the customer numbers you want to include or pick 'All'. You can select more than one by holding down the Ctrl (control) key and clicking the customer numbers you want.
6. Click the "Search service requests" link at the bottom of the page.
Adjust the options above to see the desired results. Please note that the results appear on two separate tabs (Active and Archive). You must select the Archive tab to view older service requests. If you update an active service request via SR it will appear on your SR homepage.