Tip of the Week: Wrap-up of IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat
Over the past several weeks, we have published 3 separate articles about IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat. Here is a wrap-up with links to each article in case you missed anyone of these previous posts:
- IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat - Introduction (Click here for full article)
- Accelerated Value Leader (AVL) / Accelerated Value Specialist (AVS) Chat is available for Accelerated Value Program (AVP) clients for all major IBM Software brands including:
- Business Analytics (Cognos)
- Industry Solutions
- Information Management
- Security Systems
- IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat - When to Use, plus Privacy Protection (Click here for full article)
- Are you interested in using AVP Chat within your Accelerated Value Program (AVP) team? Do you ever find yourself in one of the following situations?
- Just sign in to IBM Support Portal and go to the "My Contacts" page.
- Your privacy is protected.
- AVP Chat is a Web based client specially designed to work with IBM AVP Support.
- IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat - the Benefits (Click here for full article)
- AVP Chat provides the convenience of quickly interacting 1:1 with one of your assigned AVP contacts online instead of over the phone.
- AVP Chat provides the customer with better access to a range of expertise.
- AVP Chat technology can save time and money by providing more accurate communication.
To try AVP Chat today, sign into the IBM Support Portal
today with your IBM ID. Then follow the instructions in the image to the right!
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You
may navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the
left and right of this section.