Today's Tip: Download fixes and updates with IBM Fix Central
IBM Fix Central
- IBM Fix Central is a consolidated tool to download software and hardware fixes for most IBM products.
- Obtain fixes, device drivers, software updates and more
- Obtain a wide breadth of software and hardware/firmware downloads 24x7 for support in one location with a common interface, eliminating the need to call a Support Center representative or hunt across multiple support sites.
- Read about fixes, install instructions and change history
- Readmes, release notes, install instructions and change history files are provided with the recommendations and downloads. You get the complete package when you are ready to download.
- Access special downloads
- Same interface for special downloads or customized content – Registered clients are able to access custom fixes, or beta program fixes, that aren't ready for wide availability; there is no longer a need for you to call into support and ask for these fixes to be shipped on media.
- Interim fixes for IBM products
- Immediacy – Fixes made available for clients experiencing a particular problem, without waiting for a fix pack or release.
Visit IBM Fix Central
for fixes and updates for your system's software, hardware, and operating system.
For complete, customized support for all your IBM products, visit the IBM Support Portal today.
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You may
navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the left
and right of this section