Today's Tip: IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat - Introduction
What is IBM's Accelerated Value Program Chat?
- Accelerated Value Leader (AVL) / Accelerated Value Specialist (AVS) Chat is available for Accelerated Value Program (AVP) clients for all major IBM SWG brands including:
- Business Analytics (Cognos)
- Industry Solutions
- Information Management
- Security Systems
- If you want to chat with an AVP team member let them know. If you find chat is not enabled for a key product that you wish to use it for, be sure to let your AVL or AVS know.
- IBM Support Portal provides a portlet specific to AVP clients. In it you will find you can chat with your AVL, AVS, and other AVP team members.
- Click on the image to the right for a full-size series of screen captures showing how to access AVP Chat.
- No software to install or client required, just a browser - best supported through Firefox, IE, and Chrome with pop-up blockers disabled.
- We know as a premium client that communication is essential to you. AVP Chat provides you with a quick, easy method to contact or stay in touch with your Accelerated Value Program Team.
- You can use AVP Chat as a primary contact means or in combination with other methods such as email or phone based on what best suits your needs.
To try AVP Chat today, sign into the IBM Support Portal
today with your IBM ID. Then follow the instructions in the image to the right!
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You
may navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the
left and right of this section.