Today's Tip: Adjust your Active products to simplify IBM Support Portal navigation & searching
Simplifying IBM Support Portal navigation & searching
- The IBM Support Portal allows a maximum of 10 products in your products list that you may work with during a website visit.
- The good news is that you don't need to work with all 10 products if you don't need to!
- To change the scope of your navigation & searches
- Check the Allow multiple selections option to work with multiple products at the same time. You can choose a maximum of 10 active products at a time.
- You can check or uncheck products in the "View content for product(s)" area at will.
- Example: In the image to the right, the user has at least 4 products active (as indicated by the green check marks in the boxes to the left of each product name.
- If nothing is changed, the user will see content for all these products and when searching, will view results for all these products.
- If the user only has a DB2 Tools for z/OS question, he/she should uncheck all the other products.
- This will result in only DB2 Tools for z/OS content appearing on this visit's portal pages and only DB2 Tools for z/OS results being returned in the support search pages.
- Uncheck the Allow multiple selections option to work with one product at a time.
To experience this product selection feature for yourself, visit the IBM Support Portal today.
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Site | Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Electronic Support Information
site. See the video section at the bottom of the Overview page. You may
navigate to additional videos by clicking the grey arrows on the left
and right of this section