Introducing the new IBM Redbooks mobile app
Pat_OC 1200007P65 Visits (5070)
Exciting news from IBM's International Technical Support Organization:
The new IBM Redbooks mobile app provides on-the-go access to Redbooks publications, announcements, and social sites. Available for iOS and Android devices. Learn more on the IBM Redbooks web site at http
From classic books and papers to new Solution Guides and Product Guides, Point-of-View publications, blogs, and videos, Redbooks offerings provide what you need, when and where you need it for end-to-end technical enablement. And now you can access all of this content in one mobile app on your iOS and Android devices.
Features of the app include:
* Read thousands of Redbooks publications
* Find Redbooks publications by those most recently published, subject area, and more
* Search within publications and create bookmarks
* Save your favorite publications and organize them in convenient, customizable folders
* Share what you’re reading through Facebook, Twitter, and email
* Get the latest news from Redbooks, including listings of new residencies and workshops
* Connect with Redbooks through social channels, from Facebook to Twitter and more
* Link to the latest Redbooks blog posts and videos
For even more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit our newly redesigned information site at: ibm.
Author: Patrick O'Connor, Communications Strategist for the IBM Electronic Support Adoption Team. Patrick focuses on both developing client awareness and adoption of IBM Support’s online tooling and support websites plus gathering client feedback on these tools and sites to drive continuous improvement.
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
IBM Electronic Support Info Sit
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in our