Fix Central has released version 10.1 on November 14th, 2010.
You can access Fix Central from the Downloads page
of the IBM Support Portal, in the Downloads and fixes portlet.
You will find the following enhancements have been implemented.
- Ability to transfer seamlessly from the IBM Support Portal to the Fix Central web application without having to re-key data, improving usability and client satisfaction
- Use of new translation capabilities in Fix Central for increased understanding of dynamic content and use of fixes and downloads worldwide
- Entitlement enhancements for authorized PartnerWorld members: Easier access to entitled content for PartnerWorld members.
- dBlue/Google External search engine integration improvements: Search results Direct links from Google and MySupport masthead search results points directly to updates provided in Fix Central, reducing the number of clicks needed.
- Fix Level Recommendation Tool (FLRT) integration: Direct access to FLRT, for proactive maintenance advice for with related products, when using Fix Central to upgrade the maintenance level of IBM software.
- Additional FTP support introduced in Fix Central for selected products: Fix Central now supports a single, MGET-style FTP download of your selected fix's files
So if you haven't used Fix Central lately, try it again and check out these new enhancements. And as always, stay tuned and stay connected with IBM Electronic Support by following this blog, following ibm_eSupport on Twitter
or subscribing to the IBMElectronicSupport YouTube Channel