The 2.0 release of the IBM Technical Support app is now available in Google Play and the Apple App store. Use it to get quick and easy technical support on all your IBM products.
2.0 has some exciting new features:
- In the new Support Video section, you can view IBM technical support videos from YouTube, searching for videos about products or topics of interest.
- You can also tap into the expertise of your peers in the Q&A section, which displays relevant posts from dW Answers and Stack Overflow.
- A quick link to ServiceBench is available for in-warranty systems checked through Warranty Lookup, making it easy for ServiceBench users to order parts.
These join the useful capabilities from previous releases that let you:
- Expedite troubleshooting by searching for, viewing, and bookmarking technical support content like technotes, APARs, documentation, and Redbooks.
- View and update your software and hardware Service Request tickets whenever and wherever you need to.
- Discover the best fixes for your system and email the fix orders using the Fix Level Recommendation Tool.
- Look up warranty information for hardware systems by scanning the bar code or entering the Machine Type/Serial Number.
- Contact IBM, with geo-location assistance and tap-to-call.
Check out the new video on the IBM Electronic Support channel that describes the new IBM Technical Support app. Then get the app from Google Play or iTunes.
Now more than ever, the IBM Technical Support app helps you find the information and tools you need to keep your IBM products running smoothly.