This is a short "screenshot" story on my experiments with twitter, Unicode and web browsers,
created with the help of "gimp region screenshot".
Then I did a little test posting on that:
After that I thought on what might be a good, more elaborate sample,.
And because of my history and of BMP.xsl.html posting I chose a chess position:
Next I did verify that Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers did display fine (screenshot at bottom):
Of course I had to check my two Android browsers as well, first Android built in browser:
And then Opera Mini:
This was my 1st summary:
And this was to complete the whole thing with "Linux OK" message ;-)