I did some postings on myAndroid before.
Currently on vacation I tried to post on DataPower forum. This was impossible on my (backlevel) 2.3.7 Android with all browsers I tried (built in, Opera mini, Dolphin, ...). This status did not change with 4.1.2 Android of my son. Logging in to write this blog posting was impossible. And posting on oeis.org was difficult because normal edit just does not work. Only editing internal format worked.
Two days I borrowed the IPOD from my son and used myAndroid as wireless access point for it only. The IPOD (standard) Safari browser just worked to my surprise, allowing to answer some DataPower forum posting, writing this blog post and submitting nice new stuff to oeis.org on 9/10.
For me this is the first time I have to use Safari browser - and using it feels good (nice animation of multiple open windows).