Can't Make it to Orlando? You, your clients, and business partners can still experience Innovate 2010!When:
June 9, 2010. Where:
At the IBM Innovation Centers in six cities across North America.
Participants will view Innovate keynotes and network with other software, systems and service delivery professionals.
The Half-day Agenda Duration Activity
30 min Registration and Coffee
30 min Welcome and Executive Speaker Presentation
90 min Videos from Innovate General Session Keynotes
15 min Break
45 min Opportunity for Q&A
45 min Networking Lunch
60 min Tour of IBM Innovation CenterReserve your seat:
Clients, business partners, academics, and IBMers who couldn't attend Innovate in Orlando can still participate in the conference at one of six convenient IBM Innovation Center locations. They'll enjoy a half-day of content and engagement that mirrors the conference in Orlando - for free! Like the main Innovate 2010 event, attendees will find the help they need to succeed with their innovation agendas!
Top 5 Innovative Reasons to Attend
- Network and collaborate with systems, software and services delivery peers
- Listen to the latest product announcements from IBM Rational
- Learn about the benefits available from IBM Innovation Centers
- Watch and listen to a video feed from the General Session in Orlando, Florida
- Connect with and get your questions answered by knowledgeable experts
Don't let your clients and business partners miss this free event!