- Simplifies the creation of virtualized test environments that can be easily deployed, shared, and updated as the underlying systems and data change.
- Provides comprehensive integration testing in a code-free solution that is easy to learn and enhances tester productivity.
- Integrates these new capabilities with our industry-leading Rational Quality Manager and Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution, that deliver the most complete quality management solution available.
- Out-of-the-box EDI X12 industry standards support
- GSMA One and REST API for Mobile support
- Filter and pass through between real and virtual services for WebSphere MQ V7.x
More and more, IT applications are the backbone of a business enabling smarter commerce. These applications are inherently complex. Do you have legacy or modern architectures such as IBM, TIBCO, Software AG, SAP, Oracle, or other integration environments? Are you looking to improve software quality through integration testing at a fraction of the cost your organization currently incurs ? Are you looking to accelerate the delivery of your software solutions with higher overall quality? If yes, then the Rational Test Automation solution is perfect service virtualization solution for you. Rational Test Automation Solution V8.0.1 is designed to address the challenges of testing highly integrated and complex systems. This NEW release delivers compelling set of enhancements around service virtualization for WebSphere MQ, Mobile and EDI, multi-platform continuous integration (CIz) testing that includes CICS and IMS Support, automation support and test data management integration such as:
Designed for the test professional, the Rational Test Workbench combines Rational automation capability for functional, integration, and performance testing. In addition to advanced IBM functional and performance test capability, Rational Test Workbench delivers end-to-end continuous integration testing across hardware, software, and cloud-based dependencies. With a scriptless, wizard-driving test authoring environment and 70+ technologies and protocols supported out of the box, this offering is uniquely positioned to accelerate productivity and test delivery.Learn more about Rational Test Workbench comprehensive test automation for complex and highly integrated applications.
Event Date/Time: Jan 25, 2013 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Presented By: Monica Luke (IBM)
Dear ALM Community,
Many companies are adopting Agile practices for faster
delivery, higher quality, and improved customer collaboration. But can Agile
work in environments where applications are highly complex and are dependent
upon several interconnected subsystems? Often, many of the critical systems are
unavailable to test until late in the development cycle, causing unforeseen
quality issues and high project risk. Please join us for a discussion on how
service virtualization drastically reduces test environment costs allowing teams
to execute robust integration tests within the milestone. This discussion will
be led by Monica Luke, IBM Rational Scenario Designer.
Register for this event at:
Interested in additional ALM community office hours events!!! Visit