Collaboration with ALM developerWorks® community is easy. In fact, the next time you fire up your email to ask a question about application lifecycle management, consider using one of these tools in the community:
- Blog: The best place to share your thoughts on a certain situation or subject. Ideal blog posts are between 200-500 words, and pose a question at the end to elicit comments from your readers. Boost your visibility by posting your entry to LinkedIn, Twitter (use the #ibmALM hashtag when you Tweet), or Facebook.
- Wiki: Do you have a cool or innovative way to use Rational tools, but need a place to post how you did it? Try creating wiki page on your ALM community.
- Message Boards: Do you have a general question for ALM experts? Post it here.
- Files: File sharing at its best. Use this tool to share presentations and documents that have been approved by your legal department for public distribution.
- Go to the IBM developerWorks registration page
- Complete registration form and , click on the "Register" button
- Go to the ALM community home page and click "Join this Group" button.
Community moderation: We moderate the community daily to ensure that all activity is congruent with both the IBM Social Media and Business Conduct guidelines. In short, be transparent about who you are and be respectful of others' opinions and ideas.