Announcing IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management as a Managed Service (CLM aaMS) Offering
FarizSaracevic 1200007J9R Comment (1) Visits (9552)
We are pleased to announce the availability of the IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management as a Managed Service (CLM aaMS) offering. This offering provides you with a managed, virtual private cloud environment to deploy Rational CLM (Rational DOORS Next Generation, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, and Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence). IBM’s managed service is specifically designed to enable cloud delivery of IBM software products. With this offering, the IBM CLM Managed Services team will deploy the IBM products into an IBM CLM Managed Services Data Center, and monitor for 24x7 availability.
IBM CLM Managed Services team will provide end-to-end services, overseeing the configuration and implementation of the IBM software products, and delivering ongoing infrastructure, application, and support. Also, at an additional cost, IBM and other skilled partners can assist clients with ongoing IBM software utilization.
CLM aaMS will help clients:
· Accelerate time to value: Utilizing the cloud, it will help clients get up and running faster, providing their development teams with the necessary capabilities for success
· Optimize operation costs: It will eliminate clients' dependency on IT for deployment of development tools, reducing infrastructure costs and freeing up valuable IT resources
· Scale up and down: It will provide clients with the ability to quickly scale without dealing with issues such as availability of IT infrastructure, skills availability, etc.
CLM aaMS Summary:
· Reduces the up-front capital costs that are typically associated with clients' IT infrastructure investments
· Alleviates client responsibility of the day-to-day operation and maintenance of IBM software products
· Leverages IBM's ongoing expertise to assist clients in deriving the most value from their IBM software deployment
· Provides access to dedicated IBM resources (Customer Success Manager) for overall customer satisfaction, driving adoption of the service and providing best practice guidance
· IBM CLM Managed Service Data Center facilities have built-in high availability, redundancy and failover supporting infrastructure
· Upon contract expiration, clients may maintain their CLM project data on an existing SoftLayer infrastructure
Questions, comments and feedback on CLM, please contact Ratl
IBM CLM aaMS Product Manager