Upload TXSeries helm chart to IBM Cloud Private
resh 270000NBWU Visits (2207)
In this blog we will go through about deploying TXSeries helm chart on kubernetes.
The TXSeries beta docker image is available in dockerhub http
In this blog we will deploy TXSeries helm chart on IBM Cloud Private 18.104.22.168. IBM Cloud private is a kubernetes-based container platform, IBM Cloud Private can help you quickly move, modernize and automate workloads or build new cloud-native applications. Uploading TXSeries helm chart will be the step 0 if you are planning to deploy TXSeries applications on ICP.
Follow the bellow steps to configure ibm-txseries helm chart on ICP
1. Configure IBM Cloud private CLI to manage the cluster; http
2. Either do git clone http
3. Log in to your cluster
bx pr login -a http
3. Upload the ibm-
bx pr load-helm-chart --archive <path to ibm-
4. Synchronize the helm repository
Goto ICP Dashboard -> Manage ( Present in right corner menu list ) -> Helm Repository -> Click on Synchronize button
Note : The Synchronization may take some time.
5. After synchronization is complete go to Catalog and search for ibm-txseries
6. If ibm-txseries helm chart able to load then you have successfully uploaded the ibm-txseries helm chart on ICP.
7. Continue with configuration of ibm-txseries as required for your application