Frank Jania from the ISV enablement team asked me to post this entry. The following text is from him.
While Niklas and the crew have been holding down the blog and development effort, a team of folks in the Business Partner Technical Enablement team have been working with IBM Business Partners to help them build solutions based on Lotus Notes 8. We've got out an open call to IBM Business Partners who are interested in developing a solution in time for Lotusphere.
We're extending that call here on the blog! If you are an IBM Business Partner who would like some support in developing your Lotus Notes 8 solution in time for Lotusphere we're here for you. There are some details below, along with some of the new forms of recognition we're planning for Lotusphere '08.
Lotus Notes 8 solutions -- Free help to our partners is available
The recent release of the IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8 platform gives developers more integration and business solution options than ever before. To celebrate this extensibility we would like to offer our Business Partners free access to Lotus development specialists who will assist you in creating Notes and Domino 8 business solutions.
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help you take advantage of Lotus Notes and Domino 8 please email us at email@example.com. We'll coordinate a follow-on call to review your needs and get you started right away.
Partner recognition at Lotusphere -- Lotus Notes 8 solutions
Partners who have worked with Lotus Notes 8 have a new set of opportunities for recognition at Lotusphere 2008!
Partners who have (1) developed composite applications and/or (2) have created solutions/services for Lotus Notes & Domino 8 that are listed in the Lotus Notes & Domino Business Solutions Catalog will have access to these opportunities for recognition:
- The partner will be listed by name and URL on a page handed out with the Lotusphere Guide at registration. Submission deadline: 7 December 2007.
- The partner's name and company logo will be shown in a slide at the opening general sessions of both Business Development Day and the main Lotusphere kickoff.
- Highlight graphics will be applied to the Partner's signage in the Product Showcase and used on some planned promotional handouts and giveaways.
- Partners that have created a composite application and submitted the information to firstname.lastname@example.org qualify to compete for the new Lotusphere 2008 award entitled "Best Lotus Notes 8 Composite Application". The new award will be open for nomination until until 4 January 2008 and the final award round will be judged and announced at the event.
- Partners with Lotus Notes & Domino 8 composite applications, solutions and services can validate them in the IBM Solution Development Lab.
- Partners may be able to submit short video clips that could be shown at Lotusphere locations and at a video screen outside the IBM Solution Development Lab. When more information becomes available it will be communicated. Any Partners who are interested in this can send an email to email@example.com
For business partners who need assistance and support in developing their Notes 8 based solutions, the IBM Business Partner Technical Enablement team is here to provide free assistance. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org request more information. We encourage you to take advantage of this offer while it is still available in preparation for Lotusphere.