- trust, collaboration, network, engagement, task-driven, productivity-enhancement, defined-roles & responsibilities = 2.0 world (@ekolsky)
- Content is no longer enough, context of persona is key to E20.
- You can subscribe not only to a person feed, but also on tags.
- people want to work in an org where what they do matters, aligns with their principles and beliefs, be part of something (@ekolsky)
- The ethos has shifted from "need to know" to "responsibility to share" - Andrew McAfee
- Forrester reports that 1 in 2 businesses will use E2.0 software.
- Transparency does not eliminate the need for identity, security, etc
- More features are not what people are looking for in #E20. Focus 80% of your efforts on the 20% that really make people socially productive
- Use e2.0 for what you can't do with email, like journaling your work.
- 3 challenges to successful E2.0 deployment are Risk, Control, and Trust. deal with up front. - Dion Hinchcliffe
- Collaboration works best when it's in the flow of work- encourage interactions and multitiered adoption.
- you're never going to get people to that happy sharing place unless its in their flow of work.
- Key challenge with dedicated (standalone) enterprise microblogging platform is that it's not part of the workflow.
- collaboration needs to move from a doc-centric solution to a conversation-centric solution
- manage knowledge mostly by connecting people. Brains are just so much better than databases.
- The point is not to teach people how to use computer, but facilitating Human-to-Human interaction through a computer.
- "Business is conducted by people, not users" - @eugenelee
Saqib Ali 2700018529 1,462 Views