Since version 5.0 it is possible to use basic filter options inside the Topology View. This type of filter was restricted to direct object attributes which could be connected with AND conditions.
The new enhanced filtering added a lot of additional filter options to specify filters that exactly fit your needs even if they are highly complex.
- Compare different object attributes with each other
- Compare object attributes with context attributes (subelementcount, subelementsize, etc)
- Concatenate with AND, OR, NOT, XOR
- Graphical editor to support condition creation
- Selective enable/disable filter conditions
How to filter Clusters and MDisk groups that contain VDisks with a virtual capacity greater than 500GiB or with more than 500 IO/s in average the last day