- Exchange 2003 mainstream support ended in April 2009
- There's no in-place upgrade option—even if you're already on Exchange 2007: http://windowsitpro.com/Windows/article/articleid/102022/exchange-2010-problems-problems-problems.html
- No 32-bit trial version is currently available, as there was for Exchange 2007.
- Exchange 2010 runs only on Windows Server 2008, meaning a potential dual-upgrade scenario.
- Local continuous replication (LCR) is gone, leading many to feel that Exchange 2010 is aimed only at enterprises, while Microsoft expects small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) to move to its hosted Exchange services.
Social Business transformation
with Tags: problems X