Interesting blog from Kerrie Holly on SOA similarities:
As Grady Booch said while back, and like computers, if you have a bad architecture, you have a bad SOA... garbage in garbage out
Can a given industry have a reference SOA? sure...
Can we standardize business services? some, but probably not all... there will always be some competitive differentiation.
Social Business transformation
with Tags: architecture X
AntonySatyadas 1100009CNT Tags:  workforce care expertise work jive oracle #ibmsocialbiz social #ceoconnect accenture architecture activitystream yammer cogntion gbs 1,620 Visits
1. Activity Streams drives Systems Integration across People and Internet of things
2. Expertise on demand re-defines how work gets done
3. Every Employee becomes a brand advocate
4. Social serious gaming dominates user engagement
5. Your customer will manage your reputation
6. Workers determine performance and incentives