The AIX Virtual User Group - USA presents excellent courses each month on AIX and aspects of managing Power Systems. These are technical presentations without the marketing fluff.
This month was on the Advanced HMC Management Features. There was a wealth of material covering all sorts of aspects of the HMC, including:
- LPAR Wizard overview
- Setting up redundant HMCs
- Managing HMC Updates and Upgrades (including the upgrading over the network)
- Backup and recovery scenarios
- Integrated Virtual Ethernet (IVE) and how to configure the Host Ethernet Adapter (HEA)
- the System Planning Tool
- Active Memory Sharing
- NPIV support and the Virtual Fibre Channel configuration
- User Data Replication between HMCs
- System firmware
You can also subscribe to their mailing list.