Small Business - Social Media is a requirement!With many large corporation out in the business world. Smaller businesses really need to consider their target market. Traditionally marketing to an audience cost large sums of money. In this particular era, marketing, if done right, can be free. How? Social Media.
Staying diligent with social media portals such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other networks, is a key lifeline for small business marketing. With the design of social networks, the majority of business is generated by word of mouth. Entrepreneurs need to understand that business in the social media era is not dependant on how well they advertise, but how well their customers love and express their love publically about your goods or services. Approximately only 15% of perspective clients will believe company generated advertisements while, the remaining 85% strongly trust and believe in peer reviews and testimonials.
An excellent company that portrays social media is Fantastic Fam. They are a small business that has targeted various markets through social networks. Check out their products at Fantastic Fam.