This webcast will take place on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 at 11:00 AM ET, US
IT users are presented with many issues from their Data Center Network including the need to increase bandwidth, quickly provision and reduce network operational costs. Software Defined Networking (SDN) provides a programmable and automated interface to help tackle those issues. IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator can help you manage and deploy cloud services including IBM and Juniper’s SDN solutions to help automate and optimize your Data Center Network.
- Challenges of a Data Center Network
- How Software Defined Networking addresses the challenges of a Data Center Network
- The functionality and benefit of using IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator to automate the deployment and manage the lifecycle of cloud services including SDN’s.
- Solutions to make your networks more capable including Juniper's Contrail and IBM's Software Defined Networks
- Functionality of IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator and how it serves as an open and scalable cloud platform that provides easy-to-use orchestration for cloud service automation.
- IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator allows you to manage and deploy cloud services such as Software Defined Networks.
- How Software Defined Networking can solve the challenges of your Data Center network and some of the options of available SDN's.
Dilip Kandlur, Distinguished Engineer, Chief Architect of Network Management (IBM)
Chris Rogers, Director, IBM Alliance (Juniper Networks)