The fix is downloadable from Fix Central and it is identified as 1.2.0-TIV-ISCP-IF0001
It addresses the following problems:
- The Activation Engine inside images built with Image Construction and Composition Tool hangs on configNTP.
- The size of images checked out from Virtual Image Library in IBM SmartCloud Provisioning is zero.
- Blank instance row in the webconsole
- Instances running on the hypervisor are not shown in the output of iaas-describe-instances
- Capturing the instance hosting Virtual Image Library fails
- Unable to capture images bigger than 40GB
After the iFix installation the IHC component will be upgraded form version 0.20.2 to 1.0.0
For further details read the readme file associated with the interim fix