IBM Cloud Orchestrator 2.4 fixpack 1 is available for download from fixcentral ( http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ )
This release contains a large number of fixes on the 2.4 release in addition to the items listed below. This fixpack can be upgraded to from 2.4 and 2.3, as well as being available as a clean install.
- As an end user I want to add one or more NIC to an instance on Windows and on Linux.
- As a cloud administrator I'd like to correctly configure the region server to allow deployment on resource pools
- As a cloud administrator I would like to properly configure the -availability zone to deploy on specified data stores
- As an end user I want to deploy a VM and specify the target VMWare vSphere Cluster.
- Improve VMware documentation describing how to achieve the most common scenarios and provide clarifications on thin provisioning and linked clone support.
As an End User I want to deploy:
- Windows VMs using PCG/Nova with multiple disks in Softlayer
- single node Windows VMs to SoftLayer
- VMs on SoftLayer with multiple disks
- single node Windows VMs to VMs Amazon EC2 cloud
- VMs on Amazon with multiple disks.
As Cloud Administrator I want to connect:
- ICO to SoftLayer public cloud via a proxy
- ICO to Amazon EC2 public cloud via a proxy.
- Linux guests to Hyper-V and Windows guests to Hyper-V
PowerVC 1.2 Support
- Support of basic level of PowerVC