Oct 22, 2014 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Do you use SAP to track your sales, production, finance or HR within your organization? Are you responsible for monitoring the sequence between SAP actions, condition fulfillment, exchange of data, and resource sharing? Do you need a practical way to react upon unexpected conditions and keep the actions in sequence and still optimized?
IBM Workload Automation quietly automates the execution of several types of actions while still enabling tight governance of SAP business processes.
What benefits does this lead to? In this webinar you will learn how automating your SAP processes with IBM Workload Automation (either on-prem or SaaS) can:
- Reduce risks and costs
- Automate repetitive IT / business tasks
- Guarantee continuous availability
- Respect Service Level Agreements
You will also learn how to:
- Leverage the Self service Application Catalog for rolling out new applications
- Manage SAP jobs, BW and BO objects and automate end-to-end processes to improve process integrity
- Learn how to build your SAP processes automation in minutes with IBM Workload Automation SaaS