1) During installation of TCR 2.1.1 on Aix 6.1, It throws the following error in TCR211InstallTrace00.log
FINE: NOTE ^variable: $IAGLOBAL_DISK_SPACE_CHECK_REQUIRED$^n^
FINE: NOTE ^space: 0^n^
WARNING: CTGTRI719W IBM Tivoli Common Reporting is up to date.
2) The above problem occurs because of $IAGLOBAL_DISK_SPACE_CHECK_REQUIRED
returns zero when it tries to calculate the required size on multiple file systems for TCR installation directories.
For instance, If you have a file system like this, there are two separate file systems.
/opt/IBM/tivoli/tipv2 – mounted on different file system
/opt/IBM/tivoli - mounted on different file system
1. The following installation directories are created for default Tivoli Common Reporting stand-alone installation:
The directory that contains the uninstaller and the installation log files. In documentation, it is referred to as TCR_install_dir.
Tivoli Integrated Portal installation directory, referred to as TIP_install_dir:
TIP_components_dir directory containing Tivoli Integrated Portal components. Tivoli Common Reporting is one of Tivoli Integrated Portal components but there may be others installed as well:
Tivoli Common Reporting is located in the TCRComponent directory, in the documentation referred to as TCR_component_dir:
2. Please create a singe file system for all the installation directories.
For instance, Please create a single file system and mount to /opt/IBM/tivoli directory, try to use the same for all the other directories.
3. Please don't create any other file systems and don't mount for the other directories under /opt/IBM/tivoli