After the installation of JazzSM 1.1.x and TCR 3.1x, i can happen that after the installation the Common Reporting icon on the left hand side is missing.
To bring up the Common Reporting icon, please try the following:
1) checked if TCR 3.1 is visible from the webinterface: (https://hostname:port/tarf/servlet/dispatch)
- if it's ok , go to step 2)
- if TCR is not visible or you can not access the Common Reporting webpage, please re-install TCR
2) reinstalled the TCR (icon on the levet panel by:
a) cd /IBM/JazzSM/reporting/integration/dash
UNIX: ./removeDASHintegration.sh <user> <password>
Windows: removeDASHintegration.bat <user> <password>
b) UNIX: ./integrationDASH.sh <user> <password>
Windows: integrationDASH.bat <user> <password>
3) restart the JazzSM server => login and see if the [Common Reporting] icon now visible on the left hand panel.
4) open the TCR and verify if everything works well
Subscribe and follow us for all the latest information directly on your social feeds:
|Academy Twitter :||htt|