A new version of the template is now available in Softlayer.
Please refer to the following new entry (superceeding this one) for more information: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/99f11d28-281e-4898-98b3-97ce5e41ef2c/entry/ibm_case_manager_for_non_production_v5_2_1_available_on_softlayer?lang=en
What is available?
An image template for Enterprise Content Management Platform for non-production use is available under public images in Softlayer.
Using this image template, customers and partners can provision a fully configured IBM Case Management Platform instance with IBM Case Manager 5.2. Content Navigator 2.0.2 and Case Foundations (ICF) 220.127.116.11.
Template name – IBM Case Management Platform image template for non-production use
Template Description - This image template is intended for building solutions using Case Manager v5.2, Content Navigator v2.0.2 and Case Foundation (ICF) v18.104.22.168.
Enterprise Content Management Platform on Softlayer
- Customer and partners can now request a ready-to-use IBM Case Management platform instance on Softlayer in a few clicks.
- Provision and de-provisions instances for non-production use depending upon your business solution lifecycle demands.
- Provision development and test systems for business analyst to build your business solutions in a cost effective manner.
- Eliminates dependency between building business solutions and deploying IT infrastructure.
- Instance compute resource and Operating System image charges are available as pay-as-you-go for as little as $0.50/hour.
- No License cost for IBM ECM Platform for non-production use.
- IBM Case Manager, V5.2.0
- IBM Content Navigator V2.0.2
- IBM Case Foundation, V5.2.0 Feature Pack 2
- IBM Content Analytics and Enterprise Search, V3.0
- Workplace XT, V22.214.171.124
- IBM DB2 Enterprise Server Edition, V9.7 Fix Pack 4
- IBM Tivoli Directory Server, V6.3
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, V8.5.0
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, V7.0 Fix Pack 27
- IBM Installation Manager, V1.5.3
- IBM FileNet P8 eForms, V4.0.2 Fix Pack 14
- IBM FileNet eForms Designer, V5.0.3 Fix Pack 3
- IBM Forms Server, V8.0.1
- IBM Forms Designer, V8.0.1
- IBM Cognos Real-time Monitoring, V10.2
- IBM HTTP Server, V7.0 Fix Pack 27
How to access this template on Softlayer?
Create an account on Softlayer
Customers and Partners can create an account on Softlayer using the this URL; http://www.softlayer.com/info/free-cloud
- Sign in with your Softlayer account.
- Go to the tab CloudLayer and select Image Templates
- Go to Public Images
- Locate “IBM Case Management Platform image template for non-production use” and select Order.
The minimum recommended configuration for the instance being provisioned is as follows;
- 4 x 2.0 GHz Cores
- 8 GB of RAM
- 100 GB local disk space
Pricing for infrastructure is available at
- The computing instance should be provisioned within an hour.
- The access details for this new instance will be available under the tab CloudLayer and under Computing.
- Remote connect to this instance using Remote Desktop Manager to access the license agreement and complete the configuration.
Support is available on a best effort basis through the following community;
IBM Case Manager Cloud Image Support Community