Marketing Performance Optimization
IBM® provides a strategic top-down approach to
marketing performance management and planning. Using a shared framework,
marketers can easily monetize approved marketing plans and programs.
Once the budget has been approved, project managers can engage other
groups needed for project success. And by aggregating projects and their
costs across quarters and years, executive planners can better plan and
optimize their marketing spending.
IBM’s approach to marketing performance helps deliver effectiveness
along with improving marketing efficiency by:
- Delivering a strategic plan for establishing and communicating
marketing objectives, defining activities to achieve them, managing
execution, and tracking and analyzing results.
- Helping marketers manage budgets and expenses to meet their own needs and the needs of other stakeholders.
- Managing the complete lifecycle for key campaign elements such as
offers and target cells, including creation, approvals, publishing and
- Understanding the effectiveness of marketing spend across campaigns
and channels, and using these insights to deliver high value, high
- Using EMM’s advanced, cross-channel attribution capabilities to
model response credit, analyze the effectiveness of different marketing
programs and channels, and plan where marketing spending should be
- Developing a cross-channel interaction repository (Interaction
History) that manages all campaign contacts and responses, from digital
For more details refer to link Marketing Performance Optimization